- Yes, I am looking for an upgrade options for a AMD Athlon 64 le1600. any suggestions?
- hi. is a 6gb laptop upgradeable?
- hello. i'm looking to upgrade my my motherboard and processor without buying a OEM and i dont have the disk that came with the OS
- It's been about eight years since the last PC I cobbled together. I want to get a new one together and have no idea where to start really.. trying to keep it under 1k all told.. If i get the hardware like this, does an OS come loaded, or would that be a separate purchase?
- Hi, I have an Asus ROG Crosshair V Formula motherboard (not the Z), and was wondering if it will handle 2400 or 2133mhz memory. the specs say 2400(O.C), so does that mean it supports 2400 or does it mean overclocked memory to that speed (say from 1866). Also, am I better off with 1866 with a lower Cas latency (e.g. 9) than with 2133 or 2400 with Cas of 10 or 11?