Horizon Hobby Best Brands
- For the hobbyzone super cub s what floats do I need
- Will I need a diffrent propeller to fly my super cub on water to carry the weight
- Yes is the super cub water proof
- Just got my pico qx and love it! I noticed that the manual says the default starting rates are high (solid red light) and low if you push the right tx button (flashing). Mine seems to work the opposite. That is, it starts in low rates (with solid red light) and I need to push thel right button once to go to high rates (flashing red light. No big deal and I actually like it better this way anyway. Maybe the manual is wrong?
- Can the battery from the 450 be used in the 300? Or are they too heavy?