- thanks man but its all good, i can do the same i figure no need to waste your time ps2 seems like its on the way out in the near future. alrdy many mobo manufacturers have stopped adding them, np with it really i just figure why not make use of the ps2 port i have. looking at the stuff in your links, nope thanks so much actually for your suggestions its much appreciated
- i was wondering if the mouse i bought yesterday is good. it's a JWFY Professional USB Wired Gaming Mouse 5500DPI Resolution 7 Buttons Mice With 1.5m cable. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA3EX37M2212. this is the newegg link to it. is there a way to check if it's good?
- Thanks! And yes, you can.. Let me think about how to word this.. What do you think is the best mouse for it's money.. As I do not have that much money, and I was wondering if there were any mice for a discount.. Oka, I'll take a look.. Is there a specific place or one to buy>. ?
- yes ive used this mouse b4 and i like the way it feels but how good is it for gaming? Would u recomend it for someone?
- I'm good, thank you. but, I'm looking for a good gaming mouse on a budget
- Yes i am looking for a budget fps gaming mouse
- oh just looking around trying to decide how to spend my tax return lol its also my first pc build and im torn about cpu in your opinion should i go with the intel i7 or an AMD fx9590?