- Michael, Hello there. I am not a gamer, just someone trying to increase office equipment in a very portable environment. My initial goal is to add a second monitor. I have a 22" Samsung and a 27 inch Samsung. Connecting both to my Dell XP5 which I purchased from Newegg. Challenge is only 1 HDMI port on the XP5 and monitors only offer HDMI or 9 pin. XP5 no 9 pin. Thought about going with a splitter but then discovered I can use a docking station even though I didn't order initially with the XP5. Was looking at this Kensington Black K3397US. Would this work with what I am trying to do. Is it pretty simply to add the docking station to my XP5?
- I have a Lenovo X230 ThinkPad. Can I used the ThinkPad 433610W Port Replicator to hookup two monitors to my laptop?
- Hello Nathan, I am looking for a docking station for my Yoga 900. I have 2 (TWO) HDMI ext. monitors.
- Hi Beau, not sure if you can see the product I am on currently on screen?
- I am trying to determine if a Docking station is something i should be using. what are the main advantages of a docking station?
- hey. um i need a laptop docking station